Friday, August 19, 2011

Just a wee teaser...

No time for crochet at the moment, have been super busy making things for my big girl's 7th Birthday Tea Party this weekend. I'm going over the top with vintage style and floral love.....Just thought you may like to see a wee sneak peak of a couple of the things I'm working on.


Weeeeee, I'm having fun making all this girly stuff, although the blue is in there as she has decided that she doesn't really like pink anymore - she is "way too old for pink".

Can't wait to put it all together on Sunday.


2 comments:

Leah said...

Wow those flowers look amazing! I hope you can share with us how you made them - they are gorgeous! Happy Birthday to Miss-Almost-Seven!!!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those flowers are beautiful. Looks like it is gonna be a very sweet tea party indeed. Happy birthday to your daughter. :) Tammy