Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Groovy Baby

I posted a few days ago about the outfit for the 70's party we are going to shortly, well I decided a nice little Teal crochet headband will be just the ticket to compliment it.



Only one problem -  I had my hair cut shorter today and it now doesn't look quite right....... Oh well I'm sure I will wear it sometime.



The Chief finished making his Cider on Monday - it's now bottled and brewing nicely in the hot water cupboard. All 30 bottles of it. I can't wait to try it in a few months.


Right I have a few jobs to do then I think I'll get out the hook for a few hours, I'm making good progress on my Granny Squares now so hopefully not too long until I have almost enough for a blanket. I'm quite liking the colours - cute huh?

 Night all  - K xx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Super cute headband....and I LOVE the grannies :)