Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a while....

I've been busy, so busy. Holidays, work, kids, reading, crochet have kept me out of trouble but no time to blog. Winter is here in full swing, and with that comes a little bit of a loss of enthusiasm unfortunately.

I've been busy making loads of hats and jewellery, tons of orders have kept me busy!! But there has been a bit of time for a lovely Rainbow Scarf for each of my girls, a few natural remedies (hence the Calendula below) and of course baking.
It's been a busy morning, racing the kids around to school, swimming, creche and now I'm having a peaceful cup of tea before I need to hang out yet another load of washing - it's the first non-rainy day in quite a few days. I love Mondays! It's my "day off". No kids, no work (well, not in the office anyway) and I can turn up the radio and enjoy the relative peace.

Have a lovely day everyone xxxx Kylie


5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's so strange how we are in the midst of summer holidays with temps at 50 C and yet it's winter where you are and the kids are in school. Quiet, peaceful mornings are my most favorite of all. Your projects look great. Have a fabulous week. Tammy

Leah said...

Love the scarves! You've got me wanting to make rainbow stripes now too! Lovely to see you post again. I know life can get in the way sometimes ay. Blimmin' freezing here today - can't feel my toes and that's inside the house - eeek!

Leah
xxxx

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Yay - great to see you back! I know what you mean about bloomin freezing winter and losing enthusiasm. The rainbow scarves are brilliant - that was the first thing I ever made as a kid when I learned to knit. So cool! Becks x

Annaboo said...

I love rainbow stripes, so that scarf is a real winner!!
Yummy cakes and gorgeous jewellery, too.
Enjoy your week!
X