Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a while....

I've been busy, so busy. Holidays, work, kids, reading, crochet have kept me out of trouble but no time to blog. Winter is here in full swing, and with that comes a little bit of a loss of enthusiasm unfortunately.

I've been busy making loads of hats and jewellery, tons of orders have kept me busy!! But there has been a bit of time for a lovely Rainbow Scarf for each of my girls, a few natural remedies (hence the Calendula below) and of course baking.
It's been a busy morning, racing the kids around to school, swimming, creche and now I'm having a peaceful cup of tea before I need to hang out yet another load of washing - it's the first non-rainy day in quite a few days. I love Mondays! It's my "day off". No kids, no work (well, not in the office anyway) and I can turn up the radio and enjoy the relative peace.

Have a lovely day everyone xxxx Kylie


7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's so strange how we are in the midst of summer holidays with temps at 50 C and yet it's winter where you are and the kids are in school. Quiet, peaceful mornings are my most favorite of all. Your projects look great. Have a fabulous week. Tammy

Leah said...

Love the scarves! You've got me wanting to make rainbow stripes now too! Lovely to see you post again. I know life can get in the way sometimes ay. Blimmin' freezing here today - can't feel my toes and that's inside the house - eeek!

Leah
xxxx

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Yay - great to see you back! I know what you mean about bloomin freezing winter and losing enthusiasm. The rainbow scarves are brilliant - that was the first thing I ever made as a kid when I learned to knit. So cool! Becks x

Annaboo's House said...

I love rainbow stripes, so that scarf is a real winner!!
Yummy cakes and gorgeous jewellery, too.
Enjoy your week!
X

NdakJoleh said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Aqur Printing Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
Digital Printing Rawamangun
Digital Printing 24 Jam
Percetakan Jakarta Timur
Digital Printing Jakarta
Digital Printing Jakarta Timur
Digital Printing 24 Jam Rawamangun
Jasa Fotocopy Jakarta
Jasa Fotocopy Murah
Cetak Buku Umroh Haji

Kim said...

You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

CBSE Schools In Rangareddy
CBSE Schools In Safilguda
CBSE Schools In Shadnagar
CBSE Schools In Shamshergunj
CBSE Schools In Shapur
CBSE Schools In Sircilla
CBSE Schools In Suraram
CBSE Schools In Uppal
CBSE Schools In Warangal
CBSE Schools In Doda